You can check the applicant phone number and email address to determine its reliability.
The email and phone verification procedure works as follows:
- Applicants provide their email address and/or phone number and get a one-time code (or OTP).
- Applicants are requested to confirm the code (or OTP) and if it is correct, the step is passed.
- The system checks the data and, according to the internal logic, returns the results as red, yellow, or green labels, depending on how much risk the specified email address or phone number poses.
To start using phone and email checks, do any of the following:
- Submit the applicant data via this API method.
- Collect the applicant data via WebSDK or MobileSDK during verification.
Combine standard email and phone verification with email and phone risk assessment to get a detailed picture about your applicants.
To view the verification results:
- In the Dashboard, go to the Applicants page and select a profile.
- Navigate to the Checks section and review the summary on the extracted and checked data.
Extend standard email and phone verification with additional email and phone risk assessment to understand the risk profile of your applicants during onboarding and make quick decisions for a wide range of cases in advance.
To activate advanced email and phone risk assessment, select the Enable email insights and Enable phone insights checkboxes in the General section of the verification level settings.
Email and phone risk assessment is available at an additional cost. Contact us to learn more.
With email and phone risk assessment, the standard email and phone check results are extended with the following:
Updated 5 days ago