App tokens are used to sign your API calls.
To generate a token:
- In the Dashboard, go to the App Tokens page and click Generate app token.
- Enter a preferred token name.
- Specify allowed IP addresses to sign in to the Dashboard. You can continue with the default setting which allows connections from any IP address, or you can specify only the trusted ones.
- [Optionally] From the Source keys from client drop-down list, select source keys if you want the app token to have access only to a certain group of applicants.
- Select permissions as necessary.
- Click Generate app token.
The full-sized app token and secret key values are shown in the Dashboard only once — at the moment you create the token; make sure to save it to a secure location on your device. Once created, you will not be able to make any changes.
Updated 5 days ago