If you are the administrator or project owner, you can invite your team members to access the Sumsub Dashboard.
You can invite as many team members as you need. You can also restrict access to certain Dashboard functionality by assigning appropriate roles.
To invite a new team member:
- In the Dashboard, go to the Members page and click Add member.
- Enter the email address of the team member to whom you want to send an invitation and provide their first and last names.
- From the list of available roles, select a role that you want to assign to the person you are inviting.
- Click Invite new member.
Upon receiving and accepting the invitation, the new team member will get access to the Dashboard and will be able to perform operations in accordance with the given roles.
You can manage your team accounts in any of the following ways:
- Edit team member profile. Lets you edit team member account details.
- Deactivate team member account. Lets you restrict team members access to the Dashboard.
- Reset team member password. Lets you reset a team member password.
- Remove team member account. Lets you permanently remove accounts.
Managing accounts requires administrative privileges.
Monitor statistics on the location of the logged in team members.
The session validity time may vary. For example, if a team member logs in but does not perform any activity, their session will be valid for 12 hours, after which they will have to log in again.
Monitor statistics on activities of your team members for the selected period of time.
Updated 5 days ago