You can customize the look and feel of your brand, giving it the appearance you would like your applicants to see.
To customize the appearance:
- In the Dashboard, go to the Branding page.
- Upload an icon. Once you set the icon, it becomes available in the Dashboard interface and email messages sent to your applicants.
- Upload a logo. Once you set the logo, it becomes available on the welcome screen shown to your applicants during verification in the WebSDK.
- In the Send customer emails from field, specify the email address from which you want your applicants to receive verification results. Sending emails from a custom domain requires an SPF and DKIM record configured on your DNS server.
- To hide the Sumsub service logo in the WebSDK and the Powered by Sumsub label in the MobileSDK, enable the Hide Sumsub logo in MobileSDK and WebSDK toggle.
- Save your changes.
You can also delete your icon and logo at any time.
Mind the following:
- Setting up your custom branding is available at an additional cost. For more information, contact our sales team or your Customer Success Manager.
- Only JPG, JPEG, PNG files are valid for icons and logos.
- The file size is limited to 1 MB.
Updated 5 days ago