To get started with the WebSDK:
- Set up a verification level.
- Generate an access token which you will pass to the WebSDK during initialization.
- Install an NPM package or use the CDN version of the script. We also have a package for React.
- Launch the SDK initialization function with the
accessTokenparameter you have generated at the second step. See Standalone example to learn more.
- To enable the WebSDK 2.0, go to the created verification level and on the General tab, enable the New version of WebSDK toggle.
- Make sure to update an NPM-dependency to the latest version (2.0.1).
To initialize the WebSDK within the mobile app using
WebView, make sure that:
WebViewis able to access the device local storage and initialize the camera. For older iOS versions, the camera can be accessed only from the Safari browser or WebView
- HTML5 video playback is allowed (we are using some instructions within
<video>tags). If video instructions are not played, try using
WebChromeClientto enable video playback.
- Autoplay in fullscreen mode is disabled and
allowsInlineMediaPlaybackis set to
WebViewwith running SDK.
- The selector file is implemented on your side (required for file uploads).
Updated 5 days ago