In the Dashboard, there are two modes available:
- Sandboх. Test mode where you can test our platform in an isolated manner without being charged. Sandbox lets you access most of the Sumsub functionality, so that you can:
- Production. Production mode for performing real checks where applicants are approved and declined by the system. While in this mode, you are charged accordingly for each of your checks.
- No real checks are performed.
- Billing information is not available.
You can switch between the production and sandbox modes directly from the Dashboard using the toggle located in the upper-right corner.
- You can switch between Sandbox and Production modes if you are trialing or already have full access to production (that is, when you go with a subscription plan or as an enterprise customer).
- Once your trial period is over, your access will be limited to Sandbox mode only.
- [Applicable only to self-service clients] If you use Sandbox as part of your subscription or if you are trialing Sumsub with the card details attached, you will be automatically moved to Production mode post trial.
Updated 5 days ago