A source key is a unique identifier that helps you distinguish your applicants coming from different sources and in applying individual rules and settings.
Source keys work in the following way:
- You configure a source key.
- You assign the configured source key to your applicants.
- You add the source key to any of the following, depending on your scenario:
- Team member role — to display applicants with the specified source key only.
- Applicant verification level — to assign levels to applicants coming from the specified sources only.
- Webhooks — to be notified about the events occurred for applicants with the specified source key only.
- App tokens — if you want the app token to have access only to a certain group of applicants.
- Transaction monitoring rules — rules will match transactions from specified sources only.
To configure source keys:
- In the Dashboard, go to the Source keys page and click Add new source key.
- Enter a source key name, which can be of any reasonable length and format and consist of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Provide an individual support email address for the source key if required or leave it blank to use your general support email.
- Save your changes and assign the source key to your applicants as necessary.
To assign a source key:
- Go to the Applicants page and open an applicant profile.
- In the Profile Data block, from the Source key from client drop-down list, select a source key and save your changes.
Updated 5 days ago