Sumsub offers you the Responsible Gambling solution — real-time fraud protection for businesses running gambling projects, such as casino, sport betting, poker rooms, and so on.
This protection is vital for companies providing both B2B and B2C solutions since they have to comply with Responsible Gambling regulations and take care of legal, security, and financial risks.
If you are a B2B company, Sumsub helps you:
- Comply with the legal and regulatory requirements to avoid severe penalties, legal actions, and reputational damage.
- Control financial risks since such factors as market volatility or fraudulent activities can impact your financial stability.
- Take care of reputation and trust which are crucial in the gambling industry to save your customers and business partners.
If you are a B2C company, Sumsub helps you avoid players and partners fraud, such as:
- Identity theft which may include the identity theft of legitimate players or creating fictitious identities.
- Payment fraud since fraudsters may use stolen credit cards, conduct chargebacks after playing, or engage in money laundering activities.
- Account takeover when fraudsters may attempt to gain unauthorized access to legitimate player accounts through such techniques as phishing, social engineering, or password cracking.
- Responsible gambling compliance to promote responsible gambling practices and protect vulnerable players to avoid legal consequences and reputational damage.
- Money laundering which can be detected in online casinos where a player does not try to win, and everything is done to create the appearance of gaming activity with minimal losses.
If you are already a Sumsub customer, contact our customer support.
Updated 5 days ago