- To allow applying of a new version of customization, go to the created verification level and on the General tab, enable the New version of WebSDK toggle.
- Make sure to update an NPM-dependency to the latest version (2.0.1).
Supported verification steps
The WebSDK 2.0 is available for the following verification steps:
- Identity document
- Selfie: liveness
- Proof of address
The following features are not supported in the WebSDK 2.0:
To customize WebSDK 2.0:
- In the Dashboard, go to the Customizations page.
- In the top-right, click Create customization and select New customization.
- In the Customization name field, enter a name for the new customization. Mind that once you have saved the customization, you will not be able to change its name.
- In the Customization description field, enter an optional description.
- In the top-right, select Import website styles. Here, you can paste a website address and our system will automatically pick up the style of appearance for your customization such as colors, texts etc. This functionality may not work in some cases, therefore customizations should be set up manually.
- On the General tab, set up Theme mode (light, dark, or both at the same time to follow your website current theme) and Additional tweaks (the screens that will be shown to your applicants during verification):
- Skip warning screen. Informs applicants about the organization they are going to be verified for. The warning screen is designed to confirm the authenticity of the verification procedure and prevent phishing attacks.
- Skip welcome screen. Represents the summary of the verification procedure. Enabled by default.
- Skip agreements screen. Displays the agreements that you want your applicants to accept before proceeding to verification.
- Skip review screen. Requests applicants to review submitted information. If enabled, the verification begins once all required steps are complete.
- Force mobile devices. Forces applicants to complete verification on a mobile device only. Works in combination with the welcome screen.
- Disable continuing on mobile. Hides the option to continue on mobile. It disables QR codes that the system generates for switching between desktop and mobile devices.
- Use global branding logo. Allows to use the custom set logo from Branding.
- Select the supported languages.
- Enter the sevice name. It will be shown in the warning screen.
- Navigate to the Logo and colors, Texts, Images, Buttons, and Other tabs to apply the appearance settings.
- Click Create to save the customization.
- Add your customization to any of your verification levels.