Once the check is performed, you will receive a webhook with the verification status:
reviewResultfield contains extra information about verification.
reviewAnswerfield contains the final verification result displaying the GREEN or RED status:
- GREEN — the applicant has passed Non-Doc verification and their data has been successfully obtained from the government database.
- RED — the applicant has not passed verification; the
reviewRejectTypeis set to
The possible reasons of the RED status are:
- Low face match score.
- Lack of information on the applicant (i.e. personal data, selfie) in the database.
For every rejection reason, we have a particular
buttonId attached to the applicant or photo. You can obtain information about rejection by using this API request to understand the rejection reason.
|The selfie submitted by the applicant and the selfie from the government database do not match.
|There is no data nor selfie in the government database.
|The selfie and data submitted by the applicant and the information on this applicant from the database do not match or data found in the database has some issues.
|An applicant skips the e-KYC step (SDK only).
|An issue related to Liveness & Face match occurred.
|Poor face comparison.
When applicants skip or fail Non-Doc Verification, they can be moved to another flow for passing verification using documents.
To get a structured view of the applicant data, use the following
Make sure that you have received all necessary information after Non-Doc Verification is complete. The name and date of birth are the basic fields that are always present in the response from the database.
In some cases, however, some additional information may not be available, for example, the address in Brazil might be missing.
In such cases, you can perform an additional check to collect the missing data:
- Use Workflow Builder to request an additional document if some data is missing. For example, request a proof of address document if the address is missing.
- Request a new access token for a different level which contains additional steps. For example, you can collect additional data using a questionnaire.
Use the documentary verification flow if something goes wrong during Non-Doc Verification, or you just want to verify your applicants using the standard document verification approach:
Updated 3 months ago