To get started with Non-Doc Verification:
- Enable Non-Doc Verification and configure verification settings by reaching out to your Customer Success Manager or Support team.
- Create a verification level with a Doc-free verification step.
- Set up WebSDK or MobileSDKs integration. Our SDK handles the whole process — validation of the data provided by the applicant, Liveness & Face match upload, and requesting an applicant check. You can also use our API.
- Enjoy conducting non-documentary verification.
Set up API integration as described in our API guide and go through the following steps:
- Create an applicant with the
levelNameparameter associated with the level created for Non-Doc Verification.
- Submit the applicant data for the Doc-free step. If the data format is valid, you will receive the
Completedstatus. If not, you will receive the 9100 error code and the applicant should resubmit their data.
- Confirm the applicant data.
- Upload a selfie by adding the ID document API request with
- Request an applicant check and receive verification results.
Updated 5 days ago